Re: Drop cap effect

by "Ineke van der Maat" <inekemaa(at)xs4all.nl>

 Date:  Tue, 12 Jun 2001 00:28:05 -0700
 To:  "Norman Bunn" <norman.bunn(at)craftedsolutions.com>,
<hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Halo Norman,

I saw your codes and saw <td class=bodytext  img.... >  That seems to me the
cause of your problems.You forget the quotations for bodytext..
When you want to show your site in other media like television  (many people
look sites in this way) you have to code your site very carefully with every
beginning tag must also have an ending tag. I missed a lots of tags for your
tables or saw tags that did  not have any  function.
Ttry to validate always your site in http://validator.w3.org/

Cheers from the Netherlands
Ineke van der Maat