RE: Using Class As A Selector

by "Mark Martens" <mark.martens(at)emotion.com>

 Date:  Tue, 12 Sep 2000 08:57:56 -0400
 To:  "Jason Peters" <JPeters(at)improveline.com>,
"HWG Style Sheets Mail List (E-mail)" <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Jason,

I was just looking to see, and i don't see any particular bug listed with
regards to that, but for further research on that topic, check out the
following online resource.  http://css.nu/pointers/bugs.html it has a whole
list of known bugs with regards to CSS/browser issues.  Good luck!  I have
found that there are usually workarounds for most of the bugs that I have
found.

Mark