Re: the LINK element and IE 5.5

by "Wood Web Design" <info(at)wood-webdesign.com>

 Date:  Sat, 23 Feb 2002 18:08:23 -0600
 To:  "Jennifer Peterson" <jpeterson(at)cotopaxi.k12.ec>,
<hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi, Jennifer.

I looked at your style sheet.  It looks great.

The pages your're serving are not using linked style sheets, so it's a
little hard to troubleshoot beyond that.  Are you previewing your linked
pages locally or have you uploaded them to check them out?

Nice looking, informative site.

If you don't have any luck in a day or two, post again and ask specifically
for Kynn Bartlett to help you.  He's got this CSS stuff nailed down.

Regards,
Jeff