Re: Link Colors

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)mediaone.net>

 Date:  Sat, 9 Feb 2002 10:28:00 -0500
 To:  <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I don't have a url for the problem in question because I ended up using a
browser sniffer to serve up a separate style sheet. Here's the style sheet I
use for IE i's almost identical to the NN style sheet exept I took out the
a:hover attribute and a couple of other styles.

p {font-family: "century gothic", "goudy old style", "lucid sans",
   tahoma, verdana, "franklin gothic demi", sans-serif;
   font-size: 14px;
   font-weight: 500;
   }

h1 {font-family: "century gothic", "goudy old style", "lucid sans",
   tahoma, verdana, "franklin gothic demi", sans-serif;}

span.head {font-family: "century gothic", "goudy old style", "lucid sans",
   tahoma, verdana, "franklin gothic demi", sans-serif;
   font-size: 20px;
   font-weight:700; color: #669966;
   }

body { scrollbar-base-color: #4aad77;