RE: Using CSS to achieve superscript

by "Chris Montgomery" <monty(at)astutia.com>

 Date:  Tue, 24 Aug 1999 22:02:33 -0500
 To:  <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Chuck,

I haven't tried it out yet, but you might find TopStyle a better
stylesheet editor than the default one in HomeSite. It seems to be
getting good reviews.  You can find it at
http://www.bradsoft.com/topstyle/index.asp.  It's written by Nick
Bradbury, the original creator of HomeSite.  If you try it and it
appears useful, let us know! :)

Chris Montgomery
| astutia.com - Astute e-business applications & web site development |
|       http://www.astutia.com  monty(at)astutia.com  ICQ 7381282        |
| 210-490-3249/888-745-7603   Fax 210-490-4692    Mobile 210-823-1624 |
|      Authorized Reseller for Allaire and NetObjects Software        |