Re: DHTML How To

by "talk2perry" <talk2perry(at)oaktreeweb.com>

 Date:  Mon, 16 Jul 2001 12:40:50 -0400
 To:  "Cynthia York" <Cynthia.York(at)jhu.edu>,
<hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Cynthia,

For code and a tutorial on animate JavaScript buttons see
http://echoecho.com/jsbuttons02.htm

If you are using frames be careful that you have included the appropriate
"target" in your links to avoid weird things happening.  Hope this helps.

Joseph Perry
(301)530-7670
www.oaktreeweb.net

"The race for quality has no finish line."