Re: centring tables

by "Nick Doylend" <ndoylend(at)hashishin.net>

 Date:  Sat, 9 Dec 2000 00:47:17 -0000
 To:  <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>,
"Stephanie Thrasher" <sjthrasher(at)jps.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Don't think I can do that, because the parent table will only extend down as
far as needed to fit the contents i.e. the child table.  It has no way of
knowing how big it is in relation to the overall canvas.  (At least I think
that's what's happening!)  The table height attribute would do the trick but
it doesn't exist!

Nick