Re: Linking to stylesheet...

by "Rod Hutson" <rbhutson(at)telusplanet.net>

 Date:  Sun, 7 Nov 1999 11:58:20 -0700
 To:  <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  <blunergan(at)cyberus.ca>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Brian,

It was my impression that external style sheets don't work with Netscape
browsers.  Period.  For MSIE browsers, this format is what I've normally
used with success:

    <LINK REL=stylesheet href="wave_styles.css" type="text/css">

Where are you inserting the "SRC" parameter? Or am I missing the point of
your question?

Rod
email: rbhutson(at)ieee.org
Personal Website: http://www.telusplanet.net/public/rbhutson/index.htm