Re: Stacking multiple images on left, text on right, with CSS 1

by "Bruce Klaiss" <harper(at)dbtech.net>

 Date:  Wed, 28 Jun 2000 09:27:24 -0500
 To:  <ErthWlkr(at)aol.com>
 Cc:  "HWG style" <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Jeff,

> Where's the opening table tags, etc. to accomplish this?  I see all the
> <./td> and </.tr> tags...
>
> Look at your code just above the horizontal row of buttons you have
towards
> the bottom (the row beginning with Articles, Site Links, etc.)  See the
> closing tags? Now go towards the top of the code and look for the opening
> tags.  I don't see them - unless it's just too early in the morning for
me....

The tables are what I was trying to get rid of; I should have deleted them
all out of the page.  I've reposted the page, as well as getting the style
sheet online (it was late last night, and I was distracted).  Take another
look, please.

http://www.geocities.com/kschombergklaiss/stylesheettest.htm