Re: Lists in IE 5

by "Bryan Bateman" <batemanb(at)home.com>

 Date:  Tue, 3 Oct 2000 14:21:14 +0100
 To:  <ErthWlkr(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-style(at)hwg.org>,
<hwg-xml(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have thrown in the towel.  Eliminating lists from the document have
eliminated all other problems.

In answer to some of your helpful questions:

Yes I did validate the CSS, XML and XHTML.
I could never get stylesheets to work with my XHTML.

Used the following methods to link external:

<?XML:stylesheet type="text/css" href="resumexml.css" ?>

<link href="resumexml.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

@import url ("resumexml.css")

Tried style tags with and without CDATA escapes for internal style sheets.