Re: Replacing a table with CSS positioning

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)web-design-cs.com>

 Date:  Wed, 13 Mar 2002 07:43:27 -0500
 To:  "Hwg Style List" <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Unfortunately, the hover attrubute DOES NOT work at all in NN4.7, and will
render your links useless. I made a page about a year ago using CSS buttons
and had this same problem. I had to use a browser sniffing script and a
separate style sheet for NN4.7 Here's the page if you want to look at it.
Try it in IE, then try it in NN4.7. The style sheets are almost identical
exept the one for NN4.7 has no hover attribute, so it displays plain links.
Have a look and you'll see what I mean. I'm designing a similar page for a
client right now because she liked the layout of this one so much. Here it
is. Try it in both browsers to see the difference.
http://kiwi.digitalrice.com/bf/index.htm

Lisa

Lisa Bradshaw ,  Web Designer

Crescendo Web Design - http://www.web-design-cs.com