Re: external style sheet ???

by "Steve Baty" <steve(at)redsquare.com.au>

 Date:  Thu, 21 Oct 1999 07:44:28 +1000
 To:  "HWG Styles" <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sherill,

Personally I create a "dummy page" first that contains all of the different
element types I am likely to use. Then I create the style sheet as an
embedded part of the head section of that page.

Once this is all working satisfactorily - and looks the way it should look
on the different browser versions we've decided to build for - I turn the
style description into an external sheet and test it once more.

If that all works, then I start building using the style sheet.

Hope this helps

Steve Baty
Technical Designer
Red Square Productions