Re: external style sheet ???

by "Abhay S. Kushwaha" <abhay(at)kushwaha.com>

 Date:  Fri, 22 Oct 1999 10:25:40 +0530
 To:  "Style [Hwg]" <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
My way is to start up the HTML file with my basic Style Sheet embedded
in the <head>. Then, as I code up my page, I keep adding CSS rules as
and when I need them till I get to the </HTML>. Then it's just a
simple cut n' paste and there it goes to the external file. Sometimes,
I need to add a few rules later and then it's much easier to modify a
single file. :)

Haven't done it with WYSIWYG editors so wouldn't be of much help
there - I use WYSIWYG just to get the bulk in. The refinement is
always done by hand and it always leads me to go through my code and
mark up the Style Sheet like I described above.

[abhay]