Re: Serif fonts

by "Lisa Bradshaw" <zibbler(at)mediaone.net>

 Date:  Sat, 29 Sep 2001 15:41:02 -0400
 To:  <thewolves(at)bigfoot.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-style(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Wow! Thanks for letting me know. I checked it on my own system using a cable
modem, so it downloaded fine for me. I went to Microsoft to see why Netscape
didn't show it. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised. As usual, Microsoft
makes stuff that usually only works with their own products. Turns out not
all browsers, and for that matter isp's, accept embedded fonts. What else is
new. I guess I'll have to find an alternative. Maybe giving the user an
option of downloading the font?

Thanks,
Lisa