Re: Browser Query

by "Mark Pinkston" <markpinkston(at)proaxis.com>

 Date:  Sat, 21 Aug 1999 12:46:45 -0700
 To:  "Styles" <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Even when I copy things
>directly from the book into linked style sheets, they don't always work.
>It is very frustrating to figure out whether I mis-typed, or whether the
>browser just doesn't support.

Have you tried validating your style sheets:
http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/

>Which browser do y'all use to work with styles?

I use IE 4.01 to view as I write. After I'm done, I view with Communicator
4.05 and create workarounds for all the bugs. That usually takes a while :)
I don't test in Opera, as I assume it is close enough to compliant. Hope
that's not a gross mistake.

HTH,
Mark
My e-mail - mailto:markpinkston(at)proaxis.com
My Web site - http://www.proaxis.com/~markpinkston/
Member of the HTML Writers Guild - http://www.hwg.org/
Support Web Standards NOW! - http://www.webstandards.org/
Design sites for accessibility - http://www.w3.org/WAI/