Re: image transparency problem in a table - fixed

by "Frank Looper" <htmlhardcoder(at)myriadic.com>

 Date:  Mon, 19 Mar 2001 05:32:33 -0500
 To:  "Frank Looper" <htmlhardcoder(at)myriadic.com>,
"HWG-Style" <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
That's a "never mind". I found the problem. I had put a background color
in the A: link stuff to shut up the validator and forgot about it. Why
is a bg color required for A:? Anyway, took out the bg color and the
stylesheet still validates, I just have 3 warnings in it now. Scr#w it,
ya know? Validation is all I really needed. That W3C checkmark sure
looks good on a page, lol. Anyway, y'all tell me what you hate about the
design so I can finish the site. The thing I like best about that page
is that it should loadf REALLY fast. Less than 18 kb with all files,
including the stylesheet. That's less than 3 secs at 48k (hey, most
people don't have clean phone lines).

Have fun,
Frank