Re: font size using cascading style sheets

by "Mike Hopkins" <ironmike(at)ia.net>

 Date:  Fri, 3 Sep 1999 02:24:08 -0500
 To:  "Styles" <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You will want to read these two articles for a good coverage on font
appearance, both cross-browser and cross-platform.

http://www.zdnet.com/devhead/stories/articles/0,4413,2140835,00.html

http://www.trh.bc.ca/test/pixelsz.html

I also have a copy of an article by type designer Daniel Will-Harris,
dated June 1998, which appeared in the online magazine WebReview.

http://webreview.com/pub

The article deals with using the em unit for typographic layout on the
web.This article (apparently) is no longer available online, but if
anyone is interested I'll send it by e-mail. Just ask offline, please.

My e-mail is ironmike(at)ia.net.