Re: AOL browser

by "Kathleen Anderson" <kathleen(at)spiderwebwoman.com>

 Date:  Tue, 15 Aug 2000 19:09:55 -0400
 To:  "firespring" <firespring(at)nfx.net>,
<hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
>From ZDNET: Purchase Information: Shareware: Free to try, $49 if you decide
to keep it. Browserola lets you conveniently view your HTML creations
through the eyes of other browsers, without keeping a copy of each on your
machine. Just check off the versions of Netscape and MS Internet Explorer
you want to emulate, along with three HTML standards levels, and Browserola
checks the page you specify. Using the single browser you choose, click on
the integrated buttons to look at the temporary files Browserola has created
to show you how each will see the Web page. This system is an excellent and
convenient way to confirm that the tags you use can be widely viewed, or at
least to determine if your page is acceptable when accessed by an
older-generation browser.

Doesn't say AOL, though  :-(

~ Kathleen Anderson
Spider Web Woman Designs