Re: the Webreview.com safe/unsafe list...?

by Gerhard Schoening <g.sch(at)onlinehome.de>

 Date:  Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:50:50 +0100
 To:  "Roger Stenning" <roger(at)isgwds.enterprise-plc.com>
 Cc:  hwg-style(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Roger,

On Wednesday, January 23, 2002 at 02:43 you wrote:

> I've been trying to find a copy of the webreview.com safe/unsafe css
> listing; obviously, it's impossible to find it on their site, as
> they removed it some time ago. A check of the internet archive
> (http://www.archive.org/index.html) shows that it does not hold it
> on file either, darn it.

Well, a (very pale and a little outdated) shadow can be found at

http://www.canadacomputes.com/v3/story/1,1017,3697,00.html?tag=134&sb=283

> Does anyone have a copy they could send me, or even point me to
> where a similar document might be posted on the net?

I'm sure I once saved it somewhere (when I took the HWG Online course,
two years ago)... I will try to find it - but I think it's more
outdated than the above!

Regards,

Gerhard

http://www.schoening-online.com