Re: MSIE CSS / Cookies / CSS servers problems

by Anthony DeLorenzo <drgonzo(at)canada.com>

 Date:  Mon, 08 Nov 1999 22:32:13 -0800
 To:  hwg-style(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Chris -

I have only extensively tested my script with Win95 Opera and NN, and just
briefly with IE 5.0.  I have no idea what the problem could be, but my
advice would be to call cssfile.pl directly from the browser and see what
it returns as a stylesheet.  This may provide some clue.

I've noticed in my server logs that I'm getting a few "not found" files
where the script is searching in the wrong path for the stylesheet.  I'm
not sure why/how this could be happening.

If you find something out, please let me know.

Tony

//     Anthony DeLorenzo
//     Whitehorse, YT
//     email: drgonzo(at)canada.com