Follow-up: netscape bug?

by Ed Lazor <osmosis(at)atfantasy.com>

 Date:  Sun, 03 Dec 2000 12:37:08 -0800
 To:  hwg-style(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I received a lot of response on this confirming it to be a Netscape bug.

The only work around is to specify a specific height rather than a percentage.

Apparently, the issue stems from Netscape not recognizing the height as a
valid table attribute.  I have no idea why this would be the case, and
think it should be a valid attribute, but we have to work with what we've got.

Hope that helps,

-Ed