Re: positioning

by bkrWeb Services <bkrweb(at)bkrweb.com>

 Date:  Tue, 20 Mar 2001 18:08:24 -0600
 To:  "Frank Looper" <htmlhardcoder(at)myriadic.com>,
"HWG Style" <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
But what do I put in the tag?
  Table { text-align: center; } has been suggested.  The problem is that
centers all the text in the table.  I have a table with left aligned
text.  I want the text to be left aligned, but the table to be
centered.  What I'm wanting to do is put a page layout in a fixed width
table and then center it so that in higher resolutions it's centered rather
than strung out across the page or stuck on the left.  Make sense?  Maybe
there's another way to do this?

Kathie Riechmann
bkrweb(at)bkrweb.com