Re: New User: CSS-P

by "Kevin W. Bishop" <bishopk(at)rpi.edu>

 Date:  Tue, 12 Jun 2001 14:14:50 -0400
 To:  "'hwg-style(at)hwg.org'" <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

The following web sites outline some of the issues you may encounter ... as
well some solutions.
You may start by reading some backround first, "A Web Designer's Journey"
at alistapart.

http://www.alistapart.com/stories/journey/
http://glish.com/css/
http://www.thenoodleincident.com/tutorials/box_lesson/old/css_3box_plus_topbox.html

I too have been working on layout sans tables ... it's challenging, but
well worth the extra effort in my opinion.

Hope this helps.
-kb