RE: URL difficulty, Netscape 4.75

by "Kevin W. Bishop" <bishopk(at)rpi.edu>

 Date:  Tue, 04 Jun 2002 15:14:26 -0400
 To:  "Hwg Style" <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Thank you!  You're absolutely right.  I misunderstood and believed it was
embedded styles we were talking about.

So, if we were declaring the url for a background image in the embedded
styles of an html document, a relative url would take the html document as
its point of reference, wouldn't it?

In too much of a hurry today,
-kb