Re: Need help with a particular browser

by David Voth <davidvoth(at)shaw.ca>

 Date:  Thu, 19 Dec 2002 21:21:40 -0800
 To:  hwg-style(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
My results working in Mac OS9: In IE 5.1 I had similar problems
indicated by Maureen .  I have seen the "sitemap" link, but it would
disappear when the menus were displayed. Adjusting the positioning of
the text might fix this. FWIW I looked in Opera 5 and the menus
didn't work. The menus worked fine for me in Netscape 7.

David

--
Cheamweb "From the Fraser Valley to the World"
	http://members.shaw.ca/davidvoth/