Re: Stacking multiple images on left, text on right, with CSS 1

by ErthWlkr(at)aol.com

 Date:  Wed, 28 Jun 2000 08:06:08 EDT
 To:  harper(at)dbtech.net,
hwg-style(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Bruce:

you asked:

> You see the
>  batch of graphics and buttons on the left, interspersed through the text.
>  What I want to do is to have these graphics all on the left, but in one
>  continuous string, with the text and other elements (as they arise) on the
>  right.  Can anyone give me a CSS layout that will accomplish this?

Where's the opening table tags, etc. to accomplish this?  I see all the
<./td> and </.tr> tags...

Look at your code just above the horizontal row of buttons you have towards
the bottom (the row beginning with Articles, Site Links, etc.)  See the
closing tags? Now go towards the top of the code and look for the opening
tags.  I don't see them - unless it's just too early in the morning for me....

Start there....

- Jeff Kopito