Re: strange graphic problem

by Valerie L Walker <wholebody(at)sfo.com>

 Date:  Thu, 21 Sep 2000 18:38:14 -0700
 To:  hwg-style(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello--I'm new to this list and also to style sheets. I'm working on a page
for a client, based on their own pages, but adding a form. The URL is
http://www.raresponse.com/testing/CH/registration.html

 The JavaScript has all been disabled, as this is a sample page; I have
commented this out on the page. The strange thing is the graphic of the
camera in the right-hand half of the table. It looks fine in IE, but in
Netscape it overlaps the paragraph of text which is supposed to follow it.
I can't figure out why it's acting like that, as I have never run into this
before, but I'm thinking it could be because of  the presence of the style
sheet, or possibly that the stylesheet is incorrectly coded???

Can anyone help?  My email at work is vw(at)raresponse.com if anyone wants to
send an individual reply; otherwise just send it to the list and I'll get
it in the digest.

Thanks all,

valerie
wholebody(at)sfo.com and valeriewalker_99(at)yahoo.com
415/970-0654
http:www//wiggage.com
"Together we must rise to ever higher and higher platitudes."
--Mayor Richard Daley, March 13, 1967