Re: Test Message

by "Larry G. Hull" <Larry.G.Hull(at)gsfc.nasa.gov>

 Date:  Fri, 28 Jan 2000 09:34:35 -0500
 To:  "The Lion's Cub" <lionscub(at)elknet.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:03 PM -0500 1/27/00, The Lion's Cub wrote:
>Ok I subscribed to this list but there is no activity.  Did I do it right or
>is it just a quiet list.  I am trying to teach myself CSS and was wondering
>what books the experts on the list (grin) might recomend.

List seems to be quite quiet.

Don't know about books but you might want to take a look at
http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/authoring/stylesheets/

I'm trying to find time to take Steve Mulder's stylesheets tutorial.

Given the (lack of) support for CSS, some may be interested in the article
"Truth, Justice, and the World Wide Web" by Andrea Dudrow, at the Adobe web
site: http://www.adobe.com/web/features/olsen/

This article is an interview with George Olsen, one of the founders, who
discusses the Web Standards Project crusade.