RE: Client updates?

by "Chris Bickford" <cbickford(at)sitebuilder.org>

 Date:  Fri, 4 Feb 2000 20:28:47 -0600
 To:  "'Mike Kear'" <choicemag(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
From: Mike Kear
> For small sites, I'd say your best bet is (A) to use word, save as html,
> then upload the pages yourself after cleaning up the mess through
> Dreamweaver or something similar, or (B) use a web app to allow the users
> paste text into a web template, like some of the 'free' web sites do.

I'd rather not do (A) because the point is to not have to mess around with
it ourselves.  Are you aware of any examples of (B)?

I'm suprised I haven't heard more.  I know I hear time and again about
people that are smaller shops, and have to do updates for clients...

--
Chris Bickford- cbickford(at)sitebuilder.org -Director,Technical Services
The sitebuilder.org Company - http://www.sitebuilder.org/