RE: Feedback on left right scrolling

by "Marion Podolski" <marion(at)podolski.com>

 Date:  Tue, 1 Aug 2000 18:18:38 -0700
 To:  "Michelle Brown" <mab(at)OREGON.UOREGON.EDU>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I really like the left-right scrolling when it's used appropriately, like
this. I've also seen it used on Crystal Waters' site
http://www.typo.com/welcome.html. Look at her personal info page there. It's
very individual, but a design style that can be truly effective and
different.

Mind you, I wouldn't want to be scrolling in TWO directions on the same
page!

Marion
Marion Podolski
Podolski Consulting: Business Analysis and Web Design
Visit us at http://www.podolski.com