RE: (tech) Discussion Board Software?

by anottingham(at)topazti.com (Amy Nottingham)

 Date:  Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:31:08 -0600
 To:  "Linda Engelman" <linda(at)conciliocreative.com>,
<wg-sv-interim(at)egroups.com>
 Cc:  <sfwow(at)topica.com>, <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Try Ultimate Bulletin Board made by Infopop.  It's used on lots of sites,
has versions for either a Unix or an NT server, and is pretty cheap and well
supported.  It can do all of what you listed below, and lots of other stuff
too. (Sorry if I sound like a commercial, but I have had really good luck
with UBB, and I had never installed a CGI before).

Their site is:
http://www.infopop.com

HTH,

Amy