RE: Another Dumb Tags Issue

by "Brian Paulson" <webmaster(at)chieftain.com>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:11:37 -0600
 To:  "'tim booker'" <timbooker(at)btinternet.com>,
"'Hwg-Techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
The issue here is that it takes a .dll file, an XML file, and a large
amount of code on the page for them to work. I would like to see this
page that they talk about that had all the sports teams highlighted and
see if there is any code on the page as that would seem to answer a few
questions.

Thank You
Brian Paulson
Sr. Web Developer