RE: Smart Tags = Dumb Idea

by "Brian Paulson" <webmaster(at)chieftain.com>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Jun 2001 18:18:36 -0600
 To:  "'Rob Atkinson'" <robatkinson(at)nucleus.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You can view the smart tags in WIN ME like I am.

IE 6 beta and Office XP.

And to be truthful No one will know tell it all come out how they will
work. But from the research that I have done to this point the only was
the tags work is with a lot of different stuff on you page. Now if they
do implement them on every ones sites across the board it will be a very
big lawsuit.

Thank You
Brian Paulson
Sr. Web Developer