Re: opinions please

by "Venessa Perez" <venessa(at)nothingreally.com>

 Date:  Thu, 9 Aug 2001 09:59:08 -0700
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you figure something out let me know! I had done a site as a "freebie"
since the guy was part of a non-profit org - worst mistake ever! It seems
that when he has time to look at the site thorougly he starts finding things
to change to make it "perfect." Last time it was adding a semicolon next to
a word and making a sentence bold!

V...