RE: Grrr!! Do-it-yourselfers!

by "Walter Kesting" <kesting(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Sun, 26 Aug 2001 16:23:39 -0400
 To:  "'Ben Russo'" <i.am.ben(at)sympatico.ca>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Always remember that the Maytag man made so much money in the repair
business that he reired early.

When someone calls you and tells you that their site is messed up STRESS the
amount of SALES they have LOST because of it.  Once that point is hammered
home you cn usually charges them MORE than you would have iin the begining,
especially if you give them an example of a good site you made as a
bellweather.

Walter

Peace