Menus Over The Top Of Other Frames

by "Brett Errington" <brett(at)opensearch.com>

 Date:  Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:27:47 +0800
 To:  "'HWG Techniques Email List'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi peoples

Has anyone ever done menu's that overflow onto other frames. i.e. You
have a left frame with a menu that has levels and then another frame on
the right with your content. The user scrolls over a menu item , the
second level of the menu is shown over the top of the right frame. If
you have could you give me some basic instructions on the differences
you need to cater for as opposed to doing it on a page without frames
just using layers. Thanx in advance

Later,
Brett

"That's a pain that will shorely linger, and that's no lie" - Ed Grimley