RE: Passing paramters between windows

by "Brett Errington" <brett(at)opensearch.com>

 Date:  Mon, 6 May 2002 09:31:15 +0800
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi

Sorry I made one mistake on option 1 :) cause I was just not thinking
and have been using Frames a lot recently. It doesn't actually make the
window a child... they are on the same level. You can refer to the first
window as the opener:

	i.e. - window.opener.MyVariable;

Someone please correct me if I'm still wrong... I have this feeling I'm
missing something but I'm half asleep.

Later,
Brett

"That's a pain that will shorely linger, and that's no lie" - Ed Grimley