RE: vbulletin Support...

by Jason <dawgclan(at)shaw.ca>

 Date:  Wed, 15 May 2002 07:29:14 -0700
 To:  "'Kid Stevens'" <Kidstevens(at)comcast.net>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
So your saying that both pages work even the fancy one with all the
flashy menu's... I thought they would only work in IE since they looked
good, and usually everything that looks good only works in one browser
=)
I'll just add a table for the image maybe... or I'll fix it up another
way. The image was only temporary as you see it doesn't quite match the
color scheme =) more of a test.
Thanks
Jason