RE: Re[2]: Form Field Names

by "Brett Errington" <brett(at)opensearch.com>

 Date:  Sat, 18 May 2002 12:09:42 +0800
 To:  "'HWG Techniques Email List'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Geez

You should get access to a server-side language (like PHP or ASP) for
sending emails :) It would solve all your problems. You could call the
field whatever you wanted in the form but in the page that processes it
you could display it as an entire sentence or whatever. Possibly CGI
scripts can do the same (if no server-side languages are available), but
I don't work with them so someone else can answer this. You might like
to note that there are sites out there that will host server-side
language based web-sites for free (with some limitations of course) so
you may want to find one just for this part.

Later,
Mr Brett

"That's a pain that will surely linger, and that's no lie"
- Ed Grimely