RE: bad horizontal scroll bar

by "Brett Errington" <brett(at)opensearch.com>

 Date:  Wed, 3 Jul 2002 17:50:45 +0800
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think from memory that if you have a style in your body tag of:

Overflow: scroll

It will put horizontal scrollbars in IE. The other alternative that I
can think of is that you have an image that's pushing it out due to bad
code or something that only shows in IE for some reason. If this doesn't
help let me know and I shall examine the code of the page.

Later,
Mr Brett

"That's a pain that will surely linger, and that's no lie"
- Ed Grimely