Importing/Inheriting other external javascript files

by "Brett Errington" <brett(at)opensearch.com>

 Date:  Wed, 4 Dec 2002 12:00:57 +0800
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi

Bit of an advanced question... if you are already inside an external .js
file, is there a way to include another file. Basically what I need is
for one file to *inherit* another. Any suggestions... I found you can do
it the following way but that ends up running after the rest of the code
in the first .js file.

document.write("<SCR" + "IPT LANGUAGE=3D'JavaScript1.2'
SRC=3D'inheritedFile.js' TYPE=3D'text/javascript'><\/SCR" + "IPT>");

Thanks in advance...

Later,
Brett
=A0
"Ooooh..... they have the Internet on computers now"
- H. Simpson