RE: Website Comments (PHP)

by Jason <dawgclan(at)shaw.ca>

 Date:  Mon, 24 Feb 2003 17:03:18 -0800
 To:  "'Christopher Higgs'" <chiggs(at)unimelb.edu.au>,
"'Davies,
Elizabeth H.'" <ehdavies(at)west.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Ah, I think I know what your saying now then, yeah I was thinking of
something like that, but with my experience level I don't think I could
make it secure, also I could use a mySQL database, but I am making it on
my site, then probably moving it to his webhost. Perhaps you could help
me come up with a good solution. Sounds like you have an excellent idea
though :) I would assume it would be a page similar to a bb
administration page, based on sessions, and editing a SQL databse, or
were you still going for a text database?
Jason