RE: Content Management Systems (was: Website Comments (PHP))

by Jason <dawgclan(at)shaw.ca>

 Date:  Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:15:03 -0800
 To:  "'Klaas De Waele'" <klaas(at)grace.be>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hey Klaas, I see your script doesn't work in all browsers, probably from
all the fancy options you have I'd assume, do you think you could help
me design the page I'm thinking about? I don't know anything about
sessions, Or whether I should make it .htaccess but I think I could gain
some information from my bb on making Input tag buttons, I don't know
exactly how they did them, maybe Javascript, which may be unfortunate.
But For now making the simple login script would help a lot, Then I
could get started on the management page and get help debugging it.
Thanks
Jason