RE: phpbb

by Jason <dawgclan(at)shaw.ca>

 Date:  Sat, 15 Mar 2003 12:22:43 -0800
 To:  "'Norman Bunn'" <norman.bunn(at)craftedsolutions.com>,
"'Shelley Watson'" <shelley(at)internavigate.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I believe UBB is made in perl or another language other than php. I used
it before, PHP is a much faster language. I am using phpbb, It is good,
although if you really want a good board and you have money, I would go
with vbulletin. By far they have the most modifications and help for a
bulletin board I've seen. http://www.dawgclan.net/forums is my forums.
And yes it is very easy to install, most boards are. It's only when you
start installing templates/mods and editing the database where you will
have problems :)
Jason