RE: Just tell me why?

by "Carol Parent" <cbwd(at)means.net>

 Date:  Mon, 9 Feb 2004 18:00:52 -0600
 To:  "'hwg-techniques'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

it

screams "amateur"<<<<

For once I am going to stick in my 3 cents.

I am so sick and tired of reading users of FrontPage screams "amateur".

www.resortsupnorth.com
www.acaresponder.com
www.marajconstruction.com
www.nmbuilders.com
www.remerchamber.com
www.tecminn.com (my business site)

It is NOT the SOFTWARE that causes one to appear an AMATEUR it is the =
USER
of ANY software that causes one to appear an AMATEUR.

LET THE FLAMES BEGIN!

Carol