RE: html help 4.0 file...?

by SGT Thomas Fisher <raidermp(at)clds.net>

 Date:  Tue, 04 Jan 2000 08:22:52 -0500
 To:  Kyle Matthews <jits(at)ihug.co.nz>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Try these out:
http://www.sbrady.com/hotsource/html/htmltech.html
http://www.sbrady.com/hotsource/html/htmleasy.html
http://sota.softseek.com/Internet/Web_Publishing_Tools/HTML_Tutorials_and_Re
ference_Tools/D_12453_index.html
I used the Copernic 2000 search program that searches 12 engines at once.
Also try
http://hot.virtual-pc.com/htmlib
This is the HTML Reference Library program.  I've had this for a while and
think this is a nice ref also.

SGT Thomas Fisher (RaiderMP)
http://www.angelfire.com/ga2/cavalier
http://www.angelfire.com/ga2/3dmpcompany
http://www.freeyellow.com/members8/raidermp/
Never trust a private with a loaded weapon, or an officer with a map.