Re: Form output in framed pages

by =?iso-8859-1?B?TGF1cmkgVuRpbg==?= <optima(at)hot.ee>

 Date:  Tue, 11 Jul 2000 11:08:34 +0300
 To:  "Karin Ransdell" <karin(at)ransdell.com>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Karin,
Not quite sure about this one but here it goes.

In the HTML document where the forms are, specify the base target like
this <BASE TARGET="name of the frame with searchresults.html">

This will open *every* link in that frame. Not sure though if this will
extend to forms. Maybe you can play with the TARGET(it can be added to
individual links too <a href="anyfile.html" target="name of frame")
attribute and somehow blend it together with the form.

Best wishes,
Lauri V�in
--
Lauri V�in
Your own .com .net .org domain name is the best