RE: Smart tag Issue

by "Brian Paulson" <webmaster(at)chieftain.com>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Jun 2001 11:31:19 -0600
 To:  <mdavis(at)flkinfo.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
But that is part of my point here; no one knows for sure where or not MS
puts them on the page from the browser with no XML file, NO dll, and no
links around the words.

Now the question to that is I am using Office XP and the beta version of
6.0 and if I put all of that on a page they work just as advertised. If
the code is not on the page there are no smart tags. I have been all
over looking for a MS demo page, and the only one that I have found is
from an exe that you DL from MSDN and on the page that has the smart tag
all the code is there as are the smart tags.

Thank You
Brian Paulson
Sr. Web Developer
http://www.chieftain.com