RE: Netscape woes again...

by "Brett Errington" <brett(at)opensearch.com>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Mar 2002 09:30:02 +0800
 To:  "'Nate Harel'" <nharel(at)nettech-services.net>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi

For Netscape you need two extra commands. Basically you have two
commands for IE and two commands for Netscape. Both sets can sit in the
body tag with no problems. Therefore your body should look like:

Hope this helps.

Later,
Brett

"That's a pain that will shorely linger, and that's no lie" - Ed Grimley