RE: frustrated with layout

by "John Woram" <john(at)woram.com>

 Date:  Sun, 7 Jul 2002 09:34:44 -0400
 To:  <thewolves(at)bigfoot.com>,
"Lonna Poland" <lonna(at)granbury.com>
 Cc:  <hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Larry Coates wrote: "There are uppercase attributes such as HSPACE."

I suggested those HSPACE attributes in my message last night, and I
put them in Uppercase just to draw attention to them. It looks like
Lonna Poland added them since yesterday, which accounts for why you
don't see the lines anymore. The Mozilla 1 thing is odd though. I
downloaded the complete page and it looks fine offline in Mozilla. But
online I see the same thing you do. I suppose it's having a problem
with some coding glitches, but who knows what? Cleaning up the code
might fix it though.

John Woram